I suggest you ...

Only use ads that don't crash the page . . .

Shockwave plug-in keeps crashing the page. This used to happen from time to time but for the past week or so it happens after only about 1-3 minutes. The only solution is to kill the page and open a new one. Not a real solution.

Would love to keep using your site if only you would fix this issue. It is not new. I can only assume it is more important to you to sell ads than to have a site people can use. But then why would people pay to advertise on an unusable site?

Time to find a new site if you don't get this in order quickly. I'll check back in a day or two to see if you have resolved the issue.

215 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ARTICEARTICE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand you would want some commercials with scrabble,but come on! It's been black and blocked by totally some stupid dress commercials or judge Judy's death. Give it a break!! ,!!!!

• Susan PeacockSusan Peacock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have been playing Scrabble for years but it's now just unplayable.Assuming I can get it to load am lucky if I can take one turn before game crashes trying to play an advert.I either get a black screen or flickering and jumbled lines and text.This has been going on for weeks.I even uninstalled and reinstalled but that made it worse as the screen froze after initial Scrabble screen and User Agreement.Today I have managed one turn before the Disney Pixar advert caused it to crash again.The EA forum is useless can't find any answer.

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A currently run ad for a "Game" called Sniper says it's a game for fun. I just can't stand every turn being punctuated by a fellow with a long weapon shooting unsuspecting folks on the street in the head. Very realistic blood flying as the sniper victims fall to the ground. Who do I send my complaints to?

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the scrabble game but an ad or black screen after every play is ridiculous. Am deleting and waiting for your correction.

I SO TOTALLY AGREE! All they do is SPIN and not come in and they prevent you from entering any letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a fairly recent happening but it is going to force me to go to another help site because these ads make your site STINK!

• Chris MaphamChris Mapham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And sometimes instead of an ad, the whole screen goes black. And stays that way. Operating on a 4G Android.

• ARTICEARTICE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too often I can't use your site because ads take over. Sometimes I get a freeze or crash but the most common thing is I can't get the keyboard to stay up long enough to enter the letters. When that happens I change from app to website but then the website keeps interfering by telling me to use the app. Sure, id love to but your terrible ads make it unusable.

I cannot continue to play scrabble with this interference , why put this on when it's annoying people and ruining what should be a way of relaxing .The ad is horrendous all it does is scream .please sort this for me .

• MaryMary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't mind ads as long as they aren't shoved in my face like this one is. It's like a virus that takes over. Get rid of it or I will quit using your website

• MarieMarie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So annoying that I can no longer play the game. I pay to remove ads and they are now appearing every few minutes, blocking the game. So f'ing annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a video ad behind an ad... It blocks my "play" button and shuts off my sound. I tried shutting down but it didn't go away. What can I do? I'm about ready to give up the game entirely

• Emma LouEmma Lou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jessie Rosenberg, I love playing scrabble but a lot of the commercials are too long like those fake actresses doing the whitening strips, toothpaste: just so you understand, I'll never buy that particular product because ad Is so
        Fake. I turn phone over until ad is over!

I love scrabble, but those kids game ads come on every minute, and they can't be beeped off instantly. Why do we have to have such a good game screwed up so bad?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base